2015 has to be as inconsequential a year as any. I achieved nothing of the goals I set out. Well maybe not all..
- I did get promoted at work. It was something I had been trying to get for the past 5 years and it eventually happened. That was a big plus.
- I did manage to pare my debt down to less than 1/2
- I managed to get most of the mods done on the truck. Some minor suspension issues to be addressed. This definitely adds up financially but that is all there is left and i foresee it being done by the end of the coming year.
- I did not manage to lose any weight, I may have gained some but that is a journey and so I am not going to beat myself up over it. I am trying my best.
- The whiskey collection grew to about 30 bottles and starting from zero it wasn’t too shabby a year for the drunkard in me
- Tore my Rotator cuff (partially), adding to the weight loss inefficiency but I am trying the PRP shots and well, not quite sure it works just yet. But a few more and I will know for sure. So I did get injured but haven’t had surgery, I’m chalking it up as a win.
That was 2015 in a nutshell.