I reviewed 2015 last year and I think I should do the same for 2016.
1. We managed to get the home loan down to less than half – I got to walk away from it.
2. I managed to grow my first pecans, figs and kept the banana tree and the papaya plant in full bloom – And I got to walk away from those
3. I managed to eliminate my debt to a 1/3rd – and now it is back to a painful level
4. I managed to heal my left torn rotator cuff, I think I managed to injure the right one.
5. I managed to cling on to my job fighting baseless allegations . I almost let that go and walked away.
6. I got to vacation with Sofia in Vancouver. I would have done more had I known it would be the last time we were to travel together.
7. I got to live 7 years of my life with someone and have nothing to show for it, except a ring which I never wore, and honestly did not care for.
I am clearly feeling weak, I wish I could fix everything but I cannot. Here I am , alone, in a friends apartment, with not a thing to show for life, 7 years in. This too shall pass ?